Heidi Johnson of Grey Dog Group knows what nonprofit organizations need: clear, accurate, and persuasive proposals that are delivered on deadline and with minimal oversight. Grey Dog Group provides writing, editing, and planning services to help education, cultural, and social service nonprofit organizations increase revenue and engage supporters.
Services provided by Grey Dog Group:
- Research and identify prospective grant opportunities from private foundations and corporations.
- Create and manage a grants calendar to track deadlines, responsibilities, progress, and results.
- Assess grant readiness and help organizations plan and develop the materials and knowledge they need to pursue grant funding.
- Prepare and submit letters of inquiry and grant proposals.
- Write interim and final reports to funders.
- Review and edit draft or existing proposals.
- Comprehensive grants management — Heidi will guide organizations through the entire grants process from prospect research to proposal submission to final reports.
- Develop and write fundraising and/or grants plans.
- Consulting including program evaluation, fundraising, and board development planning and training.