Heidi Johnson of Grey Dog Group knows what nonprofit organizations need: clear, accurate, and persuasive proposals that are delivered on deadline and with minimal oversight. Grey Dog Group provides writing, editing, and planning services to help education, cultural, and social service nonprofit organizations increase revenue and engage supporters.
Services provided by Grey Dog Group:
- Comprehensive grants management — Heidi will guide organizations through the entire grants process from prospect research and program development to proposal submission and final reports.
- Prepare and submit letters of inquiry and grant proposals.
- Create and manage a grants calendar to track deadlines, responsibilities, progress, and results.
- Review and evaluate draft or existing proposals.
- Coach staff members responsible for grant writing.
- Research and identify prospective grant opportunities from private foundations, corporate foundations, and government sources.
- Write interim and final reports to funders.
- Provide operational and administrative support to family foundations.